Best Contract Manufacturing in Calumet City, IL
Many companies are struggling in producing their own components and products, which is why you might have noticed many of them going right to the bottom despite all their efforts. We don’t want you to go through the same when we know all you need is a hand to fabricate your products.
At Contract Manufacturing Specialists of Illinois, we’re able to fabricate any component, item, or final product, you might need. How? Thanks to our well-trained and experienced experts and professionals. Also, we’ve made sure to acquire the latest machines and keep the old ones that are even better than some newer ones.
There are several businesses—from all industries—employing our services right now for two basic but important aspects:
- We meet deadlines.
- We’re capable of fabricating high-quality products and components.
Do you come from a bad experience and aren’t sure about leaving the task to us? Maybe you have been handling your production during all this time?
You can always ask us all the questions and doubts you have before hiring us, and if you don’t, we will never get mad at it and instead, our doors are always open for you. To start right away to answer some questions, let’s talk about some of our services.
– Laser cutting: a clean-cut is the beginning of the entire process, and if we start with the right foot, there’s no way we can guarantee amazing products. This is why we have automated lasers to cut metal, steel, and other materials we use to fabricate all items.
– Job shop: we don’t like to limit the access to our services when it comes to the volume of the order someone wants to place. Besides, as a contract manufacturing company, we aren’t here to just produce some parts and pieces, we can also take an idea and turn it into reality. Our service, job shop, consists of fabricating a custom component or mostly, final product, for your company, which is usually produced in small lot sizes.
– CNC milling: our machine with rotating cutters and a base to place a piece of material is perfect to shape the piece into the desired shape according to the specifications wanted.
– Steel welding: MIG and TIG welding are among the most common ways to weld steel. However, for stainless steel, there are many other methods to guarantee the preservation of the material’s quality.
– Sheet metal finishing: after the product or component is done, we still have to apply a coat of finishing to enhance the aesthetic part or guarantee even more its durability.
The number of finishes is quite long, but we usually prefer powder coating over others—unless you have a preference or it is impossible to use it with a specific product.
We’re available 24/7
To be able to offer amazing services and high-quality products, we need to work 24/7, which is why you can also come to our company and place your order whenever you want.
However, for questions and doubts, try to contact us in our regular schedule to guarantee we will be able to spend hours with you if necessary.
The resources that have allowed us to offer the best quality services at affordable rates. If you need any of them, feel free to request a free quotation from our team now. We have a highly skilled team of professionals who are more than willing to make your dreams come true. You can be sure of getting the real value for your money and reporting a high level of customer satisfaction when you choose to contact our company.
Our core offerings and services at Contract Manufacturing Specialists of Illinois includes, but is not limited to, the following:
We service multiple cities throughout the state of Illinois. We provide all the services listed above, and much more in every city throughout Illinois.
If you don’t see your city listed or a specific service listed, don’t worry. All you have to do is contact us by either giving us a call or filling out our online contact form. Then we’ll discover what are some of the top solutions for you, your business, and executing a solid solution.