Best Contract Manufacturing in Wheeling, IL
Our company, Contract Manufacturing Specialists of Illinois, has been standing out in the manufacturing industries for several years now. Despite all the competitiveness in this industry, our hard work and efforts in making sure we’re offering amazing manufacturing services and, therefore, delivering high-quality products, have definitely paid off.
We know the need for all companies to find a suitable and amazing manufacturer that can provide them with all the components and products they need without any delay. And, unfortunately, finding it isn’t as easy as it seems.
We’re near you, but we know you’ve probably gone through several bad experiences before finding us and discovering a new world where deadlines and high-quality products are possible. And we’re doing our best to be more in the public’s eye for companies like you to be able to find us.
Are you interested in us as your suppliers? There are a few things you might want to know before placing your order. Starting with the fact that we offer most manufacturing services thanks to the machines and experts we have.
Here are some of the services you will be able to access when hiring us:
– Spot welding: thanks to a machine that produces heat from resistance to electric current, we’re able to join metal surface points and, as a result, join different pieces to get a final component or product.
– CNC machining: we know how important computer-controlled and automated machines are nowadays, all because they allow manufacturers to fabricate high-quality items in a shorter period of time.
We put all our efforts into upgrading them periodically or when it is necessary. One of the main services included in this one is 3D printing, which we carry out with a computer-controlled printer. We just have to set the specifications and characteristics of the piece and it will take care of producing it. Of course, under supervision to ensure it is doing exactly what we want to obtain.
– Press brake: this is our favorite method to bend metal or steel, and it is because of how precise it is when doing this process.
– CNC milling and turning: these services are part of the CNC machining, but you must know there’s a difference between both of them. For milling, the machine has over 3 or 4 cutters that rotate around the piece fixed in the middle, from where they will remove material and get the final shape. When it comes to turning, the piece is the one rotating and there’s only one cutter removing material to get the desired shape.
– Laser cutting design: we use laser beams to cut metal, steel, and more materials into the desired size. However, we also have automated lasers to design patrons on metal pieces and deliver them to you.
The volume of your order
Unlike many manufacturers and suppliers in the industry, we accept low-volume orders, which means you don’t have to request a bulk if you can’t afford it nor need as many products or parts.
This is one of the aspects that has allowed us to be at the top, and the best part is that, either if you place a high-mix or low/high-volume order, our quality won’t decrease.
Expect the best results in the estimated timeline as well.
The resources that have allowed us to offer the best quality services at affordable rates. If you need any of them, feel free to request a free quotation from our team now. We have a highly skilled team of professionals who are more than willing to make your dreams come true. You can be sure of getting the real value for your money and reporting a high level of customer satisfaction when you choose to contact our company.
Our core offerings and services at Contract Manufacturing Specialists of Illinois includes, but is not limited to, the following:
We service multiple cities throughout the state of Illinois. We provide all the services listed above, and much more in every city throughout Illinois.
If you don’t see your city listed or a specific service listed, don’t worry. All you have to do is contact us by either giving us a call or filling out our online contact form. Then we’ll discover what are some of the top solutions for you, your business, and executing a solid solution.