Best Contract Manufacturing in Schaumburg, IL
Contract manufacturers should be able to cover simple services and requests like metal products before even thinking about offering companies to be their suppliers.
We are very aware of this at Contract Manufacturing Specialists of Illinois, which is why you will find almost every manufacturing service in the market.
We have all the necessary machines and equipment to produce all the products and items your company needs.
Especially those with metal, steel, and aluminum as the main raw materials.
We are proud to say that our machines are mostly automated or computer-controlled.
This doesn’t mean we don’t have human resources, but we find that having automated machines only improves our performance, productivity, and the quality of our products.
And we are sure that other good manufacturers can agree with this as well as you will be able to notice the difference when comparing our products and services with your previous suppliers.
Automated services and machines
Almost every service in our company is carried out using an automated machine or tool. For example, when handling the cutting of the metal and other materials, we use laser beams that are computer-controlled to ensure a perfect cut and guarantee that the fabrication starts off right.
The most common services that include using automated equipment are:
– CNC milling: we use a machine with several rotatory cutters that remove material from the piece placed in the base or center of it to get the desired shape.
– CNC turning: it is very similar to the previous one, but in this case, the machine has only one cutter and the piece is the one rotating at high-speed.
– 3D printing: some manufacturers decide to get the specific laser to offer this service and carry out half of the process themselves. We don’t want to risk it and instead, we got ourselves a CNC machine that processes a piece of metal and shapes it with the instructions we will program. Of course, just like these services that require automated tools, we have several ones that our experts and workmen handle.
After all, some processes need a professional either supervising them or doing the entire job.
– TIG welding: we use this process to join metals by heating them an arc between a tungsten electrode—from where it gets its names since TIG means Gast Tungsten Arc—, and the workpiece.
– MIG welding: this is completely different from the previous one since we use a solid electrode to get the desired result.
Don’t waste time with bad contract manufacturers
We are right here for you—same city, same state—, so there’s no need to keep struggling or going through a bad experience with a supplier that isn’t keeping its promises.
At Contract Manufacturing Specialists of Illinois, you won’t have to worry about the quality of the products since the sample we will give you is exactly what you will get.
And all in the timeline we are going to set with you. Excited to finally have a good manufacturer? We’re also excited to work on your orders and products!
The resources that have allowed us to offer the best quality services at affordable rates. If you need any of them, feel free to request a free quotation from our team now. We have a highly skilled team of professionals who are more than willing to make your dreams come true. You can be sure of getting the real value for your money and reporting a high level of customer satisfaction when you choose to contact our company.
Our core offerings and services at Contract Manufacturing Specialists of Illinois includes, but is not limited to, the following:
We service multiple cities throughout the state of Illinois. We provide all the services listed above, and much more in every city throughout Illinois.
If you don’t see your city listed or a specific service listed, don’t worry. All you have to do is contact us by either giving us a call or filling out our online contact form. Then we’ll discover what are some of the top solutions for you, your business, and executing a solid solution.