Best Contract Manufacturing in North Chicago, IL
If you want the best for your products or the components you will use to assemble them, having the right contract manufacturer is just something basic that should be on your list. Our company, Contract Manufacturing Specialists of Illinois, has been offering the best manufacturing services in the state for over 25 years.
However, we’ve been operating for three decades and during all this time, what we’ve done best is to improve our operations and performance. As a result, we are able to produce high-quality pieces and parts for any product, which also means that we work with companies from all industries.
This last fact is something that surprises many people and business owners since not all manufacturers work with companies from any industry.
Actually, most of them have a preference, but we don’t have such a thing in our company.
Also, the size of your business doesn’t matter, you can count on us either if you are a startup, small business, large one, or even a franchise.
Get to know more about our services
We offer every service in the manufacturing industry, however, the ones related to metal fabrication or something similar are the most popular ones among our customers. Why? Because we have to admit that we’ve invested extra time in their improvement during all these years.
Therefore, the top services you will see whenever you ask for a list of them or go to the section of our website will be:
– Metal bending: obtaining a specific angle is very hard. That “V” or “U” form you see in many metal products isn’t easy to obtain. You need a specific machine and equipment, besides, there are different ways to bend this material. For common metal, there are 3 in total, but for stainless, several more exist. We can implement and carry out all of them since we know that the method depends on the piece or product we’re fabricating.
– Powder coating: one of the most popular finishes after the product or component is done is the one that involves plastic in the form of powder. Fortunately, it is the one we prefer as well and therefore, we use it in most of our final products.
– Structural steel rolling: we roll sheet metal daily, but structural rolling requires more time, precaution, and specific machines and tools. Our experts are well-trained to do it without problems and make sure that the pieces you get for, usually, a construction project, are perfect.
– CNC milling: our rotating cutters and base—all in one machine—where we can put the piece of raw material are the latest one in the market and able to obtain the desired shape in record time. Also, the quality is quite amazing and noticeable whenever you compare the result with an older machine.
– Mixing equipment: we have several options to provide you when it comes to supplying this equipment. Just make sure to let us know for what you need it in specific and we will provide the best.
Our doors are always open and ready to take your order.
However, if you have questions, don’t hesitate to ask every single one of them before hiring us.
This is the best way to avoid misunderstandings in the future and guarantee the best.
The resources that have allowed us to offer the best quality services at affordable rates. If you need any of them, feel free to request a free quotation from our team now. We have a highly skilled team of professionals who are more than willing to make your dreams come true. You can be sure of getting the real value for your money and reporting a high level of customer satisfaction when you choose to contact our company.
Our core offerings and services at Contract Manufacturing Specialists of Illinois includes, but is not limited to, the following:
We service multiple cities throughout the state of Illinois. We provide all the services listed above, and much more in every city throughout Illinois.
If you don’t see your city listed or a specific service listed, don’t worry. All you have to do is contact us by either giving us a call or filling out our online contact form. Then we’ll discover what are some of the top solutions for you, your business, and executing a solid solution.