Best Contract Manufacturing in Downers Grove, IL
In our company, Contract Manufacturing Specialists of Illinois, we’ve been receiving many companies and business owners that come from a very bad experience with manufacturers. The complaints start with simple things like not keeping them updated with the process of the manufacturing to missing deadlines and deliver components and products of low-quality.
Which is completely different—usually—to what they promised in the first place. Most companies we a bad experience end up in ours, and besides being something good for us, we’re personally and truly relieved that they are not wasting their resources and time anymore.
And we would be happy as well if it wasn’t with us where they found the manufacturing solutions they were craving for. That being said, you won’t have to worry about our services and skill to provide you with the results and components you need. We have been in business for over 30 years and during all this time, we have fabricated millions of products and components. Every single one of our clients is happy with our services and solutions, and you can access them by just giving us a call.
But before that, keep reading a bit more about what we offer:
– CNC machining: we make sure to have the latest machines that are mostly computer-controlled to guarantee a high-quality component or product.
Also, they allow us to improve our productivity and performance.
These machines process materials and turn them the desired shape or product—at once—after we set specifications and instructions for them to follow.
– Powder coating: we use a plastic finish that comes in the form of powder to apply them to our meta, steel, or aluminum products. This finish is ten times more durable than the traditional one and helps the environment at the same time.
– CNC turning: some pieces or components get the desired shape by using the machine for turning, which consists of one cutter and a base where we place the material and start rotating. The cutter will remove material until getting the design we want.
– Structural metal rolling: our services include rolling sheet metal, but we can also deal with larger or bigger metal elements or pieces that will be used for projects related to construction or something similar.
– Hardware insertion: after finishing the metal product, we proceed to insert all the hardware and elements with our insertion machines, which are automated or can also be used for our workmen to carry out the process.
Production, manufacturing, and assembling
We have a long list of services that include the ones above. All of them cover the extension of producing and manufacturing parts and components for you.
But we also assemble all the pieces we will fabricate for you to help you get the final product. There’s a lot we can do for you at Contract Manufacturing Specialists of Illinois, and we can ensure you that you won’t have to worry about low-quality items anymore.
Nor missing clients and opportunities due to broken promises. If we accept your order is because we’re one hundred percent sure we are going to finish it and deliver high-quality products in the estimated time.
The resources that have allowed us to offer the best quality services at affordable rates. If you need any of them, feel free to request a free quotation from our team now. We have a highly skilled team of professionals who are more than willing to make your dreams come true. You can be sure of getting the real value for your money and reporting a high level of customer satisfaction when you choose to contact our company.
Our core offerings and services at Contract Manufacturing Specialists of Illinois includes, but is not limited to, the following:
We service multiple cities throughout the state of Illinois. We provide all the services listed above, and much more in every city throughout Illinois.
If you don’t see your city listed or a specific service listed, don’t worry. All you have to do is contact us by either giving us a call or filling out our online contact form. Then we’ll discover what are some of the top solutions for you, your business, and executing a solid solution.